Actually, I really only have a month and a half left in actual Korea. I am traveling to Nepal and India from July 31st-August 16th. Because my schedule didn't work out with any of my other friends, I will be traveling alone (sort of). Yikes! This will be a first for me. But Nepal and India have been travel goals for me for quite some time so I figured I really have to go for it. But because I didn't totally want to travel all alone (especially in Nepal where they are having some political unrest supposedly--the U.S. has even issued a travel warning), I am going on a tour with Intrepid Travel. I will begin my trip in Kathmandu and end in Delhi.
And in honor of going to Kathmandu, here's a little Bob Seger for you:

3 comments:
we're in the same boat!
I'm leaving Taiwan on the 9th, and am also excited to be back home, but already feeling a weird daze settle in over my head at the thought of not seeing most of these people ever again.
I'll also do some traveling (alone) but unlike you, I have no clue where to, yet! :P
Well, here's to our last 2 months!
Kathmandu is one of my life-goal places to see! i'm so jealous haha
please take loads of pics
i'm a follower :)
Rather jealous. Turns out after all the commotion about camps and schedules and shennanigans, that's preeeeeetty much when my vacation is. Oh well. Next time, Gadget. Next time.
Post a Comment