Sorry friends. I had all these ideas of grandeur for new blog posts. But then I went to tae kwon do and now I'm just too tired. Tae kwon do was kind of brutal tonight but still awesome. It's such a good workout and I had no idea. I actually have to start practicing outside of class because it's getting tougher. Ah well, it keeps me off the streets.
Blog updates and new pictures will be up soonish. A little preview for you: I went to the DMZ, the de-militarized border between North and South Korea, on Sunday. So most likely I will write about that. Also, Adam Sandler and homesickness might be another blog post. You'll just have to wait and see. (I know you're on the edge of your seats right now.) Good night.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Adam Sandler? Homesickness? Please post!
Post a Comment