Monday, November 10, 2008
I love Konglish
One of my favorite things about living in Korea is reading the random English phrases written on clothing. Koreans love to wear shirts with English phrases. I have read so many great phrases that escape me at the moment. But I saw a quality one today that I actually remembered. A ten year old girl on my bus this afternoon was wearing a shirt that said: "College Life: The most fun you'll never remember."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
HA. Her parents should not let her out of the house. Random note: GET GMAIL. You would have more chat opportunities with me, and Melissa. She misses you and has been spending too much time with her cat.
Also, question, do you actually make any money from your advertisements???
No one understands what the English means, so her parents wouldn't realize what her shirt said. I see a lot of shirts here that don't make sense, but the Koreans don't know what it says.
My trip to Boulder prevented me from seeing Colleen's worry about me here. Isabelle and I are doing just fine, really. :)
Post a Comment