Thursday, November 13, 2008

K-Pop

Now that I've been here a couple months, I've come to appreciate Korean pop music. We listen to it a lot during tae kwon do. Also, one of the teachers downloaded a bunch of Korean music for me. The Wonder Girls' "Nobody" is everywhere. I was shopping the other night, and heard it in three different stores. Here are a few of my favorites K-Pop songs:

Wonder Girls: "Nobody"
(This is just a great video in general.)


Wonder Girls: "So Hot"


Outsider (A Korean rapper--my students really like him.)


Epik High: "One"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel as though the Wonder Girls are the Korean version of the Pussycat Dolls. Do you think there are tap dancing men who dance to Wonder Girls songs?

Anna Rickert said...

There better be. If only there were more men tap dancing to pop songs.... what a wonderful world this would be.