Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Boys Before Flowers

You may have noticed my lack of blogposts lately.  There are many factors that contribute to my lack of posts.  One of the reasons may be my new obsession.  That new obsession would be Korean TV, specifically a show called "Boys Before Flowers".  My dear friend Chrissy recently referred me to a website that has Korean dramas with English subtitles called MySoju.com.  

"Boys Before Flowers" reminds me a little of "Gossip Girl" with a very Korean twist.  Sure there are cheesy moments and stupid sound effects, but I would expect nothing less from a Korean TV show.  Also, there are four attractive Korean men that are known as "F4" in the show.  Here they are:


Now those are some sexy Koreans, no?  They'll definitely keep me watching.  So if you're wondering what I'm up to on a Monday or Tuesday night, I'm most likely catching up on "Boys Before Flowers".  

I also found this gem of a video of Lee Min Ho who plays the lead male in "F4" when I was googling the show (okay, I may have a problem).  The poor guy fell on the red carpet recently.  He looks rather embarrassed  but still attractive nonetheless:


No comments: