"Up until then, travel and the idea of going far away had just been a dream, and dreaming is very pleasant as long as you are not forced to put your dreams into practice. That way, we avoid all the risks, frustrations and difficulties, and when we are old, we can always blame other people--preferably our parents, our spouses or our children--for our failure to realize our dreams."
I think it can be applied to any sort of dream, not just travel, that anyone is considering but is too afraid to pursue. Anyway, I just really liked it and I thought I'd share.

2 comments:
I think that quote is really true. I'm determined to get to South Korea and see where I was born so that when I'm older and have children I have great memories where I took a risk (a psychological and emotional one for myself) and became a better person, rather than just keep telling myself and others that if ONLY I'd gone, I'd be happy or something.
Can I post this on my facebook. I love it.
Post a Comment