Friday, June 26, 2009

Lil Kim

I'm not going to lie to you, being within 40 miles of a country run by one of the craziest men alive does not give me comfort.  In fact, I worry about North Korea on a daily basis.  Sure we all know they would have to be extremely dumb to actually try anything because they don't really have any allies anymore, but I'm not sure that North Korea knows that.  Anyway, I equally love and loathe North Korea's newest threat about "wiping the aggressors off the face of the Earth once and for all."  Really North Korea?  Your last two missile launches haven't gone so well.  But anyway, here's a clip from "The Daily Show".  I don't know about you, but I think the mini Kim Jong-Il is adorable:


The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Welcome to the Jong-il
thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorJason Jones in Iran

No comments: