Thursday, July 30, 2009

"I think I'm going to Kathmandu...

I think it's really where I'm goin' to."  I will be MIA for the next couple weeks because I'm traveling to Nepal and India.  Dreams really do come true... I've always wanted to visit these countries.  I may write a post on the road depending on internet access and time, but I'm not sure.  When I come back, I'm sure I'll have plenty of pictures to share.  Until we meet again....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

what's your experience in korea been like? i mean now you are leaving i suppose you can be honest. what did you hate the most? also what did you like the most? would you come back? thanks.

Anonymous said...

Wow. I think I'll respond to these new travel plans with a well-thought out and mature response that expresses my joyful attitude towards your happy news that does not at all betray my vicious jealousy.

*ehem*

YOU SUCK.

Hearts and Stars...!

LSBF consultant said...

I really agree with the facts that you have shared on this post. An interesting topic like this really enhances reader's mind to have more effective decisions over a certain issue.

Anonymous said...

You have shared an interesting topic about the world. I liked to share my opinion..

Miami Seaquarium Coupons Discount Tickets

Unknown said...

Great info. I love all the posts, I really enjoyed, I would like more information about this, because it is very nice., Thanks for sharing.
vietnam travel | vietnam attractions

Sản Phẩm Sắc Đẹp said...

Thanks for share information! The information very useful.
cruise halong