Today was spent mostly packing. I did some very precise scale readings consisting of me getting on the scale, then me getting on the scale holding my suitcase. According to these measurements, I am at exactly fifty pounds with each suitcase. But I am all too ready to scramble around at the airport throwing clothes, books, and shoes at my parents before checking my luggage. It wouldn't be the first time.
I have the cutest pictures of my two packing buddies, Melvin and Nelly, but sadly my camera cord is already packed. I will share the pictures in a few days.
I have to give a big shout out to my parents. They are saints. They housed me and fed me and put up with my piles of stuff around their house for the last two months. Thanks so much Mom and Dad. Love you two.
Ok, random post. I will update again as soon as I am able in Korea. Cheers.

1 comment:
Good luck!
Post a Comment