Alright, for those of you not well-versed on your Korean pop culture, Rain is one of the biggest-selling and most recognizable Korean pop stars. He kind of takes after Michael Jackson with his dancing abilities, as you can see here:
Well, I wasn't aware of this, but awhile ago, Stephen Colbert had a rivalry going with Rain on his show "The Colbert Report" as you can see here:
And then Rain visits his show and they have a dance-off. Now I don't know if people who aren't familiar with Rain can appreciate this as much, but it is still hilarious. Colbert and Rain's dance-off:
i’m an associate of mary anne radmacher’s and saw you’ve enjoyed her quote, “i am not the same having seen the moonshine on the other side of the world.” i know mary anne is so happy when people find inspiration from her words in the context of their daily lives. for more work from mary anne’s hand visit her website maryanneradmacher.com. mary anne has written several books and shares her work in many forms including conferences and classes. If you’d like more information feel free to e-mail me at jessicaformaryanneradmacher@gmail.com. thanks for sharing her words!
"Up until then, travel and the idea of going far away had just been a dream, and dreaming is very pleasant as long as you are not forced to put your dreams into practice. That way, we avoid all the risks, frustrations and difficulties, and when we are old, we can always blame other people--preferably our parents, our spouses or our children--for our failure to realize our dreams."
--Paulo Coehlo
"It liberates the vandal to travel--you never saw a bigoted, opinionated, stubborn, narrow-minded, self-conceited, almighty mean man in your life but he had stuck in one place since he was born."
--Mark Twain
"Be not the slave of your own past--plunge into the sublime seas, dive deep, and swim far, so you shall come back with self-respect, with new power, with an advanced experience, that shall explain and overlook the old." --Ralph Waldo Emerson
Hi there. Welcome to my weight loss blog. I live in Minnesota and I am on a health journey. I've realized that weight loss is something I'll have to deal with for the rest of my life, so I'm looking at this as a lifestyle change, not a "diet". Come share in my weight loss adventures.
4 comments:
OMG I love it! "He's dancin' in Korean..."
I have to show my students.
How come he sings in English. I love him. It's the Korean Justin.
*shakefist*
RAAAAAAAIIIIIIIN!
i’m an associate of mary anne radmacher’s and saw you’ve enjoyed her quote, “i am not the same having seen the moonshine on the other side of the world.” i know mary anne is so happy when people find inspiration from her words in the context of their daily lives. for more work from mary anne’s hand visit her website maryanneradmacher.com. mary anne has written several books and shares her work in many forms including conferences and classes. If you’d like more information feel free to e-mail me at jessicaformaryanneradmacher@gmail.com. thanks for sharing her words!
Post a Comment